This is a day of decadence and an opportunity to come and visit us at The Chateau. There will be an abundance of food and drink and we will be on hand all day to answer any questions.
Summer fun and festivities at The Chateau – 10th June 2020
Please note – More 2020 dates to be released later in the year!
There will be some walking around, quite a number of stairs to climb…. The day will include the following:
- 1030. Arrival – Teas & coffee will be served and ‘something in the hand’
- 1100 – 1230. You will be split into smaller groups and given
- A guided tour of the chateau from the Sous Sol up 5 floors to the Grenier
- A chat about how we ended up here, life in France and making the television series
- 1230 – 1430. Lunch in the Orangery, which means lots to eat, lots to drink and access to the Van de Vin!
- 1430 – 1600. Tour of the grounds the walled garden and once around the moat…
- 1600 – 1730. Patisseries, Tea and Coffee and a little something for the road
Includes transport to and from Laval.